The Data Protection Act 2018 applies to personal data held in our schools.
Within our federation we process data on pupils, parents, staff and governors. We follow the six data protection principles that require that personal data shall be:
1. Processed fairly, lawfully and transparently.
2. Obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and shall not be further processed in any manner
incompatible with the purpose(s).
3. Adequate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
4. Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which is it processed.
5. Not kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose(s).
6. Kept secure, i.e. protected by an appropriate degree of security.
Our Privacy Notice is attached.