Wessington Primary School pupils are proud of their uniform and do their best to look smart and represent the school’s high standards at all times.
Our uniform consists of:
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White shirt or polo shirt with school logo
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirt or dress
- School tie - optional (to be worn with a formal white shirt/blouse)
- Green and white summer dress
- Grey tights or white/dark coloured socks
- Green polo shirt with school logo
- Green hoody with school logo
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit for outdoors
- Black plimsolls for indoor use and trainers for outdoor use
- Clearly labelled PE bag
Swimming (if required):
- A one-piece swimsuit or trunks (no shorts or bikinis)
- A swimming hat
- Goggles if required
Long hair must be tied up neatly. If you must have your child’s ears pierced, we request that it is done at the beginning of the summer holidays as earrings have to be removed for P.E. Only one set of piercings is allowed, with small studs.
Please label all items of uniform. We do our best to return items to owners (if they are labelled), and we have a Lost Property box located in the school reception area.
School uniform is ordered through School Trends - click on the link below: